Would you love to work for an Queer brand having an impact on changing social norms? And do you want to turn your passion for e-commerce into a job?
Then you might be interested in working for us!
We are Paxsies, a team with diverse identities and from various backgrounds with a unified vision of a more inclusive world for everybody. The world is changing rapidly and we have arrived at a time in which transgender people are finally finding a voice and are able to come out to find the person they were born to be. Annually, the number of people that identify themselves as being outside the heteronormative binary gender system is growing rapidly. While diversity of gender and sexuality is increasing, many products and services are lacking behind.
From both personal experience, as well as listening to the stories from other people, we understand the struggles and challenges many are facing. A lot of change has to come to create a world in which everybody feels welcome and represented. It is clear there is a need for a more diverse range of products and loads of innovation! And this includes very basic things — like underwear.
You will work remote. We are based in Maastricht, the Netherlands.
- Design one e-mail per week
- Design content for ads/e-mail
- Post 3x/week on instagram
- Check tiktok for videos and repost
- Write 2 blog posts per month (use of ChatGTP)
- Find countries/stores to showcase our products worldwide
- Manage incoming B2B e-mails for wholesale etc
- Communication with our customer service employee (Tool: Zendesk)
- Extra tasks if needed discussed per week
- Design (Pixelmator/Photoshop), UX/UI design
- Social Media Management - IG/FB, TikTok
- Content creation/SEO
- Knowledge of Shopify
Whats in it for you?
- You will learn about how we run a small flexible 21st century style e-commerce company
- You will work directly with the founder on exciting new projects
Payments - you will work on a freelance base for 10 hours a week; payment upon discussion in our call.
What Paxsies expects
We expect ambitious employees who are very eager to learn, and work independently.
- Fluent or near-fluent in English – written as well as spoken
Time & conditions
10 +/- hours per week.
If you’re interested, or would like to have more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org