Would you love to work for an Queer brand having an impact on changing social norms? And do you want to turn your passion for e-commerce into a job?
Then you might be interested in working for us!
We are based in Maastricht, the Netherlands.
We have loads of interesting work in e-mail marketing, paid ads, affiliate marketing and more.
Mostly, it will come down to:
- Experience with paid advertisement for Google, Facebook and Instagram, preferably also other platforms
- Experience with e-mail marketing (Klaviyo)
- Influencer marketing
- Branding and social media management
- Experience with Shopify
- Expand Platforms / In store representation of the brand
- Set up, maintain and expand B2B
- Outreach brand recognition
- Communication with our customer service employee (Tool: Zendesk)
- Affiliate marketing
- Product development
In terms of responsibility, the sky is the limit. You will work closely together with the CEO, so you will be learning everything about running an e-commerce store.
Whats in it for you?
- You will learn about how we run a small flexible 21st century style e-commerce company
- You will work directly with the founder on exciting new projects
- We love helping you find your passion, and help you in your career
Payments will be discussed in our call.
What Paxsies expects
We expect ambitious employees who are very eager to learn, and work independently.
- Fluent or near-fluent in English – written as well as spoken
Time & conditions
25+/- hours per week.
If you’re interested, or would like to have more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org